A small black mosquito bearing white stripes, called the Aedes Aegypti mosquito is the first service and transmitter of this virus. This Dengue inflicting mosquitoe is active in the course of the day. It populates during wet season and the period following it (July to October in India). Its typical hideouts are water-stuffed stagnant flower pots, disused tyres, and water storage containers.
Dengue appears in kinds: Classical Dengue Fever or Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever.The patient develops the illness starting from 3 days to 2 weeks (usually 4-7days) of being contaminated by the dengue bearing mosquito and the entire period of classical dengue fever may final about 5-7 days earlier than the patient recovers.
Symptoms of Dengue
• high fever with chill all of a sudden
• muscle and joint pains that’s Extreme
• frontal headache that is Severe
• Eye pain that increases with eye movement
• Severe weakness accompanied by style & appetite loss
• Abdomen pain with nausea and vomiting
• Sickness feeling with depression
• nostril, mouth or gums bleeding
• Blood in stool or vomit
General Management of Dengue:
• perform hydrotherapy if fever is more than 102°F ( to convey down the temperature)
• Hydrate in plenty, drink plenty of fluids.
• Relaxation and continue normal meals intake
• Keep away from mosquito bite and an infection, stop others from catching this infection
• Substitute misplaced body fluids repeatedly
• to manage bleeding, transfusions of platelets may be required (a kind of blood cells which develop into low in DHF and DSS)
Note: Signs of Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever need urgent medical attention. If any of the symptoms indicative of it develop, rush the patient to the nearest hospital at the earliest for appropriate investigations and treatment.
Homeopathy & Dengue therapy:
The following are the commonly used homoeopathic medicines for Dengue fever. Nevertheless, it is advised that a certified homoeopathic doctor must be consulted for proper therapy and care.
Aconitum napellus 30 – Normally taken throughout early stage of fever with symptom like; high fever (redness of face), extreme headache, acute nervousness and relaxationlessness, cold sweat, thirst for water at frequent intervals.
Bryonia alba 30 – for severity of signs like; intense headache on the temples, head bursting sensation, eye pain, dry mouth with tongue coated white in the center, Pain in joints, which gets worse during movement.
Eupatorium perfoliatum 30: – Chills preceded by intense thirst, extreme soreness and aching in bones, nausea and vomiting, Sweating provides aid besides headache..
Rhus Toxicodendron 30 — sensation of soreness and bruise in whole body, Severe aching of limbs and bones which is worse throughout relaxation and better while moving around, Chilliness with sensation as if cold water is poured, Extreme relaxationlessness with continuous change of position..
Echnacea angustofolia 1x Tablets: – It’s known to cause stimulation of immune system and the active ingredients are documented to own anti-inflammatory, anti-viral activity. Dosage 1-2 tablets twice daily..
If you’re ready to find more information on remedios para el dengue review the webpage.